- The number of persons being notified per hour depends on the number of channels used. The system can support 1 to 7 phone lines simultaneously.
- "Alert" can created for 1 to 16 different lists (groups) of subscribes being notified. Each subscriber can be assigned to one or more lists (groups).
- The system enables the recording of 16 voice messages to be transferred as notifications to each user.
- Each received message can be confirmed by a voice signal or specific DTMF code. All feedback messages are registered and assigned to a respective connection.
- The system monitors the notification process, providing current information on the process status and lists of notified and unnotified users. It also enables you to play back confirmations of users with whom the system established connection.
- The system archives the status of all triggered alarms and generates a report for each alarm.
- The system ensures prompt phone notification of large groups of subscribes, and thus can be used instead of telephone operators.
- In emergency situations such as dangers, failures, disasters, when tens or hundreds of companies and organizations have to be notified instantly, the Alert system performs and registers the steps of the notification process automatically.
- Alarm process documentation, providing information on notification recipients and their responses, enables you to evaluate how effective designated departments and personnel were.
The system ensures the speed, effectiveness and archiving of the notification process notwithstanding external conditions and operator activity.