What is recorded
- Phone call content
- Transmission features and signalling
- Unsuccessful, unreceived and pending calls
- Telephone exchange messages
- Fax transmissions based on audio recordings
- Video recordings of PC displays
- User activity
How is it recorded
Recording devices constitute a dedicated hardware platform controlled by the Corsac software package. The type and setup of selected hardware depends on the type and number of recorded channels and expected security level.
The Corsac functionality is based on the type and setup of the software modules.
Corsac systems have been designed for security guard, emergency and preventative service agencies, crisis centres and legal authorities. They are also required in banks, financial institutions, polling agencies. Besides, they can be used by dispatch centres in mining, energy supply companies, marketing departments as well as call and contact centres.